Just a few things you need to know to enjoy your stay.
- Office Hours: 8.30am to 10.30am & 2.30pm to 8.30 pm.
- Arrival & Departure Times: Check in 2.30 pm. Check out 10.30 am. (Exceptions by prior arrangement with management)
- Tariffs: All tariffs must be paid in full on arrival.
- Electrical: All vehicles must have current “Electrical warrant of fitness”.
- Kitchen/BBQ Area: This area is to be kept clean & tidy at all times. (If you use it, clean it) and to be completely vacated no later than 10.30pm.
- Conduct and Behavior: Complete quietness between the hours of 10.30 pm and 8.00 am. With respect to all our campers NO loud or excessive parties will be
tolerated (Exception New Year’s Eve – quiet by 1.00 am).
No alcohol to be consumed freely around camp, please keep to sites only.
The possession or use of any illegal substances will result in immediate eviction.
- All sites must be kept clean, tidy and rubbish free at all times.
- Smoking: Is only permitted on your own site. Smoking is Not permitted in any camp buildings or cabins.
- Pets: NO animals are permitted in any camp buildings. Please refer to our pet rules available at the office.
- Visitors: All visitors must check in at the camp office and must vacate the camp no later than 9.00pm. Visitors must park within your site boundary.
- Speed: Walking pace to 5kms. Please be aware of other campers at all times.
- Vehicles: All vehicles including visitors must park within your allocated site boundary.
- Rubbish: Rubbish is recycled as per labels on bins. Any other unwanted items are your responsibility to remove from our camp ground.
- Dump Stations: The dump stations are located by each of the 2 amenity blocks for cassettes only. Chemical toilet waste is not to be emptied on the ground or in the bathrooms. There are 2 local dump stations for buses, one ¾ k towards Omokoroa & the other at the Esplanade.
- Laundry: Token operated washing machines and dryers are provided in each of the communal facility blocks. Tokens ($4 each per wash/dryer) and sachets of soap powder ($2) can be purchased at the office. A wash cycle takes 38 minutes. We request the machines be used between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm.
- Kitchen/BBQ/Laundry: Closed daily between 10.30am & 12 noon for cleaning.
- Sauna Facility: Relax in our 2 person sauna, adults only, hireage is $4 for 45 minutes. Please bring you own towels.
- Vacinations must be up to date
- Pets must be under your control at all times.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Barking noises to be kept to a minimum.
- All droppings must be picked up & immediately disposed of.
- No animals are allowed in any camp facilities, accommodation or amenity blocks at any time or for any reason.
- Where a 50% deposit has been paid in advance providing
30 days notice has been given prior to the reservation date,
the full deposit less GST will be refunded.
- Under 30 days notice prior to the reservation date 50% of the
deposit will be refunded.
- No refund if cancelled within 24 hours of reservation date
- No refunds for late arrivals or early departures